Tuesday, May 20, 2008

kinda grumpy.

Sick and tired of work and all that comes with it (stress, lack of sleep, bad eating habits, falling asleep of-the-ass). Only 12 more days till freedom, and freedom means this:

Oh Charleston. This is where my sis' reception will be. So fantastically Chaaaaaahhhhleston.

QT with the sibs (both original and new!).
Annnnd with mi casa. Last time I'll see the house :(

QT with the parentals!

Honestly, who doesn't love a wedding? Nothing is more fantastic.
btw, this photo is from Old Sheldon Church. Where yours truly WILL be getting married. Isn't it just fantastic? I hope my future fiance thinks so! ;)
Birthday!
(this was last year, obvi.)

So yes, all good things.
But to make it through the hard part, would someone like to buy me these?They're on saaaaale!

2 comments:

angie goff said...

Charleston or Bust! I'm so jealous. If you can you should get the girls down to Wasabi- a funtastic sushi joint! I had my bachelorette party weekend down there in April it was a blast!

Jackie said...

Wow, that church picture is beautiful. Looks like a good place to wed!