2. This weekend is going to be GOOD. For several reasons:
- Tommy is coming to visit!! FINALLY. My little brother goes to school just a few hours away and we're going to the BRAVES game (yeah, not Nats game) on Friday night. Can't wait to see the new stadium. It better not rain... and the Braves better stop playing so shitty.
- I'm going to Fashion for Paws on Saturday night. I've been kind of stalking this event ever since I heard about it about a year and a half ago and I'm SOOO happy I get to attend this year. I mean, puppies and fashion. What could be better?? Now to decide what to wear....
- Sunday is my first and only day off for the entire month of April. This means I will take full advantage. Specifically in the form of watching the Masters finale and getting a mani/pedi. Hoo-ray.
4. And finally, I really really REALLY want this bag. A woman came in to the boutique with a bright green version and we all flipped out. If someone would like to buy it for me (as it's the same cost as 5 sessions with CJ) then I would be most grateful.