So, it's Monday morning, I'm sick, tired, and broke (like $700 in the hole broke). Things have to get better from here, they just have to. I've got some things to look forward to this week: Braves game on Wednesday, job interview on Thursday, going back to the A-tizzy this weekend, so at least things will end on a good note.
The weekend was.... interesting. What did I learn?
1. drinking 1/2 bottle of gin absolutely necessitates a trip to Johnny Rockets.
2. when there are 3 boys sitting on your front porch early on a saturday morning, your neighbors will most definitely shoot you dirty looks.
3. barbeques always equal good times and too much food.
4. random hookups are not as fun as they used to be.
5. super mario kart leads to some of the greatest trash talk ever. i am the queen of super mario kart.
6. i love moms.
7. when you realize that you're having a great time at a dinner party, you realize that you're getting old, and then you realize that you're okay with that.