Tuesday, July 17, 2007

sorry, too busy to post.

No, it's not work or a budding social life that's keeping me away from you, my loyal readers. It's a little boy named Harry Potter. I've got to re-read the 6th book before the final one comes out... which honestly shouldn't be a problem. I read 300 pages yesterday.


Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?

My coworker husband is also in Ravenclaw...we'll call him Write. We had this exchange about our Hogwarts status:

Me: Apparently we wouldn't have made it in to the books, unless we were really good at Quidditch.

Write: well, we could die awful deaths without compromising any important characters...that's something, right? I bet you ravenclaw's common room is sweet.

I believe this is precisely why we didn't make it into Gryffindor or Slytherin. Damn.

No comments: