Friday, September 21, 2007

daily randoms.

Today has been so incredibly busy I just don't know what to do with myself. The Dinner planning is in full force and all of my procrastination is totally catching up with me. Ooops. Still, I have been neglecting this blog like wo so I figured I'd at least take 10 minutes out and write a bit. You lucky dogs, you!

1) The high stress levels at work may be due to the fact that my headphones broke. About 2 weeks ago I came into the office to find that one of the earbuds had been decapitated! I couldn't even find the little bud anywhere. Poor guy. Now there's just some copper wiring hanging out from one of the extensions, but the other earbud picked up the pace and I was still able to jam out. Then this morning rolled along and the little man just gave up... he couldn't do it anymore without his companion. I know he died of a broken heart, but it was piss poor timing. I really could have used some tunes today. I guess I'll just have to wait until I fly again and can steal another cheap-ass set from the plane. Luckily I still have my earphones for my iPod. Otherwise we'd be in REAL trouble.

2) Last night I baked a cake for Read's bday and I decided on a super scrumptious cookies and cream cake. This necessitated me buying Oreos, which I don't think I've done in about 8 years or so. Well, kids, they've changed!! No, no, not the precious cookies inside... the packaging! It's incredible. The plastic on the top peels back, revealing all 3 rows of cookie goodness at one time. It's genius, really. Changed the way I look at Oreos.

3) Dance party Saturday night at Chief Ike's. You need to be there. I'm not kidding.

Quote of the day: "dude, whatever. you know lebowski may be the greatest movie of all time. that would be like making fun of someone for being a fan of the sistine chapel."

No comments: