Monday, October 1, 2007

helllloooooo.

Ok, things are crazy busy around here so I don't have a whole lot of time to chat (yes, I feel like I'm chatting with you wonderful readers. At least the ones who post comments. 'Cause chatting is a two-way thing. But whatever.) but I just wanted to let y'all know that I had a splendid time in the Chi-town. Got to catch up with my boy Andy and see my sister, which is always good times. We feasted on deep dish pizza, shopped till we dropped, and watched an awesome Lifetime movie. A pretty sweet weekend in my opinion.

However, I returned to DC realizing that I had absolutely failed in one of my fall goals. I took 2 pictures. The entire trip. And one is a super dark and therefore unrecognizable shot of the Harpo sign. Here:

Perhaps my goal should be to work on my photography skills? Ooops.


But, in better news, I did manage to capture this one from the Safeway parking lot:


Oooooooooohh. Aaaaaaaahhhhhh. The Safeway parking lot is oh-so scenic.

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Don't worry, we'll take LOTS of pictures when we all come to visit you in a week! HOORAY!!!