Thursday, October 11, 2007

the last thing i should be doing right now.

Ok, I promise-- I'm really, really busy. My computer freaked out on me this morning and I spent 2 hours with the lovely tech guys trying to fix it. Not fun. I've been working like crazy and being really productive until I decided to take a break, pull up Johanna's blog, and find THIS. Oh my goodness. I can put outfits together online? Just like a little paper doll? Heaven!

So, in honor of the first real day of Fall (as in, the temperature will not surpass 90 degrees), I've made a lovely fall outfit for all of you to enjoy. This is something that I hope to do more often (especially when I don't have, you know, a JOB to focus on) and I promise the outfit will always cost less than $200. I know it'd be a lot more fun to put together couture, but I know that my readers (myself included) appreciate a good buy. My closet consists of Forever 21, H&M, and Target and I still love it. See Mom, I'm a bargain shopper, just like you! :)

2 comments:

Johanna said...

Beware the addictive power of Polyvore...

Love the yellow sweater!

Anonymous said...

wouldn't this jacket moosh down the cowl neck on the sweater?