Friday, June 15, 2007

these crazy kids and their rap music!

I just have one question: what the hell is a cholo and how on earth do you lean like one? Apparently only the homies know what he means, and therefore I must not be a homie. Damn. I'm the one on the dance floor, "shaking what [I] got till [I'm] sweating out [my] pores." I mean, really? That's pretty gross imagery. Can't we still shake it like a polaroid picture?

Apparently some guy named Young Joc (or is T-Pain? I never understand who is who when a song is "featuring" someone) wants to buy me a "drank." Not a drink. Apparently this new thing called a "drank" will cause me to snap my fingers, be attracted to guys in Oakley sunglasses (weren't those hip circa 1997?), and make my legs hit the chandelier (does that mean we're having sex? I don't even know anymore). This man can also apparently drive both a grey Cadillac and a Ferrari. Maybe there is some ghost riding involved.

Also, just to put it out there, I'm hot cause I'm fly, you ain't cause you're not.

No comments: